How can I register for training?
If you already have an account with us, created since autumn 2015, click on LOG IN, enter your USERNAME (email address) and PASSWORD (“porte-voix” will be the default, or the one you chose upon account creation).
• If you click on CHECK, you will receive an invoice via email.
• If you click on CREDIT CARD, you will be redirected to Paypal*.
* However, you do not need to have a PayPal account. Simply click on the gray PAY WITH CREDITCARD tab.
Do I have to create an account in order to register for training?
Yes, but you will only have to do it once, even if you register for other trainings with us in the future.
How can I proceed with registration if my employer is paying for the training?
Follow the HOW CAN I REGISTER steps, click on PAY BY CHECK, and an invoice will be emailed to you. Forward the invoice to your employer. When you verify your personal information during registration, you are also given the option to add an email address in CC.
What methods of payment do you accept?
Check, credit card or cash.
Do I need to create a PayPal account in order to pay with a credit card?
No, once you are redirected to Paypal, you simply need to click on the gray PAY WITH CREDIT CARD tab.
How can I register multiple employees?
Each person will need to SIGN IN and have their own account attached to their personal or work email address. You cannot use the same email address more than once. To receive a copy of the invoice or the receipt, enter your email address as CC in the payment process, when CONFIRMING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Refer to HOW CAN I REGISTER FOR TRAINING section.
You can also email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 418 658-5396.
Will you refuse access to a training if payment has not yet been received?
No, however you will need to fill out a form stating that if we have not received payment within 30 days following the training, you are responsible for paying the costs.
For live broadcast of webconference:
No, however you will only have access to the knowledge test/certification once your payment has been processed.
For rebroadcast of webconference:
Yes, the training will only be accessible to your once payment has been received.
To reserve a spot for in person or live broadcast web conference training, does payment need to happen with the registration?
No, however your payment must be received the day of the training.
Can I get a receipt for my training?
Yes, you will receive a training receipt by email when payment is received. If you think you have not yet received your receipt, check your spam folder, then contact us at email@example.com or call us at 418 658-5396.
I'm having issues with audio and images, what can I do?
I finished watching my training, but I don't have access to the knowledge test.
1. Make sure you have watched the training in its entirety.
2. Refresh your browser window.
3. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 418 658-5396.
What is the difference between a live broadcast and rebroadcast of a webconference?
I purchased an online rebroadcast training; how do I watch it?
I finished watching a live broadcast webconference; where is the knowledge test to get my certificate?
To get your certificate, you must take a knowledge text composed of 10 multiple choice questions. The test is only available after watching the live broadcast webconference.
1. Go to the Porte-Voix website : https://www.porte-voix.qc.ca
2. Click on LOG IN (enter your USERNAME (email address) and PASSWORD (porte-voix, or the one you chose).
3. Click on LOG IN.
4. Click on MY TRAININGS, top right, in red.
5. Choose the training in question and click on KNOWLEDGE TEST/CERTIFICATION that will appear on your training tab.
6. Fill out the knowledge test. You need to get a passing grade of 70% or higher in order to receive certification for your training. You may re-take the knowledge test as needed.
7. Once you have succeeded, you simply need to click on DOWNLOAD YOUR CERTIFICATE.
Are your trainings accredited?
1. Yes, our trainings are all accredited through OPQ.
2. Some trainings are accredited through OTSTCFQ (S.W., M.F.T and person benefiting from acquired rights)*
3. Our rebroadcast webconference trainings in English are accredited through CPA.
* You can check specific accreditation for every training on our website by clicking on the gray ACCREDITATION tab.
Will I receive a completion certificate?
Yes, with your name, the number of hours, accreditation number, etc.
I lost my certificate; can I get a copy?
Yes, contact us at email@example.com
* Administration charges may apply according to the complexity of the request.
Toll free: 1 866 843-4848 ext. 1
What are the rates for your trainings?
Click on the ($) icons in the menu for each training.
To receive a discount, do I need to send payment before the requested date?
No, the rate does not change if you register before the requested date; however, we must receive your payment before the training date.
For in person or live broadcast webconference trainings:
Rebroadcast webconference trainings: